Open Enrollment 2018 starts on November 1, which means it's only a few weeks away before you can enroll in a new health insurance plan. Here is a checklist of documents you should prepare for enrollment.
1. Information about your household size.
2. Home and/or mailing addresses for everyone applying for coverage.
3. Information about everyone applying for coverage, like addresses and birth dates.
4. Social Security Numbers
5. Document information for legal immigrants
6. Information on how you file your taxes
7. Employer and income information for every member of your household (for example, from pay studs or W-2 forms)
8. Your best estimate of what your household income will be in 2018.
9. Policy numbers or any current health plans covering members of your household.
10. A completed "Employer Coverage Tool" for every hob-based plan you or someone in your household is eligible for.
11. Notices from your current plan that include your plan ID, if you have or had health coverage in 2017.
Remember to contact Cosmo Insurance Agency when you are shopping around for a new plan. Cosmo will provide guidance and help you to understand the complexities of the health insurance market. Call Cosmo today!